Circuit Breaker Extension Contingency: 26-Apr (ALL)

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 26 APRIL 2020
On our contingency plan for COVID-19 “Circuit Breaker Extension (21-Apr)”
Titled: CBEC-26042020ALL

Hi Everyone,

We believe that you would have all been informed and educated about the Circuit breaker extension to 1st June 2020, by our Singapore government to enable us to stem the community spread of the COVID-19 virus. With the CBE, we have formulated the following contingencies.

These are the following contingencies that will be put in place.


 

CANCELLATION & REFUND

1.1 We will cancel all programs until 1st June 2020.

1.2 We will refund all the leftover session fees from Term 1 & 2, to everyone.

Fill in the form to process your refunds: https://forms.gle/BvuHrR8qXpXeeBup8

1.3 We will cancel the Summer Holiday Camps and the Workshops until 30th June 2020.


 

RESTART OF FOREST SCHOOL (WEEKLY)

We will restart based on the following conditions.
CBE = Circuit Breaker Extension
By definition of END of CBE, is when we are given all clear sign to start FSS.

2.1 Situation 1: CBE ends before 1st June.
– We will restart with existing group only.
– This will be a warm up to continuation.
– We will start new kids in Term 3 (1st week of July), as usual.
– Monthly fees will be pro-rated based on the number of FS sessions to be conducted in the month when we restart.

2.2 Situation 2: CBE ends on 1st June.
– We will restart with existing group only.
– This will be a warm up to continuation.
– We will start new kids in Term 3 (1st week of July), as usual.
– Monthly fees will be pro-rated based on the number of FS sessions to be conducted in the month when we restart.

2.3 Situation 3: CBE ends Middle of June
– We will restart with existing group only.
– This will be a warm up to continuation.
– We will start new kids in Term 3 (1st week of July), as usual.
– Monthly fees will be pro-rated based on the number of FS sessions to be conducted in the month when we restart.

2.4 Situation 4: CBE ends in 30th June
– We will start everyone in Term 3.
– Monthly fees will be pro-rated based on the number of FS sessions to be conducted in the month when we restart.

2.5 Situation 5: CBE ends during Term 3
– We will restart existing group.
For New Families
– New kids and parents will be given pre-booking option before this CB ends.
– Pre-booking consist of registration fee and deposit only ($150)
– Slots will be reserved for families who pre-booked. 
– New kids will start together with exisiting group.
– Monthly fees will be pro-rated based on the number of FS sessions to be conducted in the month when we restart. 

2.6 We will follow Situation 5 processes, if there are further delay in CBE ending.


 

CONTINUE EFFORTS FOR FOREST SCHOOL SINGAPORE’S COMMUNITIES

We will conduct the following efforts with the following guidelines.

3.1 Whatsapp Group Weekly Content
Continue sharing contents for everyone in chat groups. Everyone are welcome to share their materials, writings etc.

3.2 Whatsapp Personal Check-ins (Recommendation)
Check-in between everyone via whatsapp by coaches and parents. Ensure everyone is alright. Lets do this together. Parents and Coaches will both need some love at this trying times. So do just message a “How are you” to a coach or parent in the chat group. Coaches will do their best to take the lead. Do show support in your own unique ways. Every effort and love matters now.

3.3 Weekly Saturday Night Live FSS Talkshow.
We will invite coaches and parents to take over as host on selected days, based on their interest and willingness of course. Hehe.

3.4 Supporting Others via FSS platforms
We will help promote online programs and works of our communities (sister village, parents and coaches). So for those of you with existing work and initiative do sound out to us to help out there.

3.5 Survey to Preparing for Restart
We will launch a survey to have a sense of the demand for restart. So do help to share around to the friends you know.


 

FINANCIAL POSITION

This is our financial situation. After all the refunds and cancellation, with the reserves and the existing operational expenses we have. We will:

Able to last till October with current overheads.

Able to last till 2021 with reduced overheads.

%d bloggers like this: