Framework wil be activated on the 19 August 2021
FRAMEWORK FOR FOREST SCHOOL CONTINUATION
This framework is put in place to safeguard the health and well-being of all stakeholders involved in activities organised by Forest School Singapore upon resumption of operations after the easing of current measures. This is taking a precautionary approach to minimise any COVID-19 transmissions risk that may still remain present in our society.
Forest School Singapore will continue its outdoor operations, including regular sessions, family walks, holiday camps, workshops and projects from 19 August 2021, in a careful and safe manner.
The following framework will be adopted from the commencement of forest school activities.
All stakeholders involved in Forest School Singapore’s operations, as listed below, will be expected to comply with the Framework.
Participants: Children, Parents and other Adults
Coaches (including all volunteers and observers)
Parents, Guardians and Helpers involved in regular classes, family walks and holiday camps (including drop-off and pick-up)
GROUP MANAGEMENT & TACTICAL MOVEMENT (Updated as of 10-Aug)
Tactical Movement will be implemented as a additional pre-cautionary action that we voluntarily take to ensure safer experience of our participants where numbers are more than the national standards. We also take into consideration that we function in the outdoors 100% of the time from start till end, with high variation of location and movement within the natural forest that provides our immunity and strength.
- Group size will be managed in accordance with the area of forest and wide open space of the Natural environment that we have. We will endeavour to avoid crowded areas with very little space for safe-distancing.
Click here to reference TACTICAL MOVEMENT:
HEALTH DECLARATION (Updated as of 10-Aug)
We have made some changes to our Health Declaration form to balance between safety and necessity. We will do our due diligence and trust in Mother Nature’s presence and wisdom.
- Participants and Coaches will ONLY fill in the Health Declaration (HD) form if they have issues related to COVID-19 (taking reference from the details provided on https://www.moh.gov.sg/) that require our attention in order to ensure safety of the Forest School Singapore Community.
(E.g. Received SMS to be under observation for symptoms or invitation for swab test)
- Participants and Coaches with no issue related to COVID-19 do NOT NEED to fill in the HD form.
- The updated HD initiative will be applied to all FSS programs.
- Any response in this form, will be immediately followed up by the Appointed Manger and Team of FSS.
OPERATION & SAFETY MANAGEMENT MEASURES
Coaches will ensure that safe management measures are executed and adhered to keep participants safe:
For Reference to Latest Updates on Safety Measures: