This module is a game module. It is meant to serve as a fun and out of the box component amongst the FSST Course journey. Inspired from the Coaches Refresher Training in 2019.
Content & Agenda of Training Module
FIRST TO THE CUP
- Hike-Run-Walk from start to finish as a team, in the fastest speed possible.
- First Team to cross the end line will receive the cup and $200 cash prize.
- Every Team that crosses the end line before the 45 minute mark will receive a $40 cash prize as a team.
- Each Team can only have a maximum of 4 pax.
- Each Team will draw a lot, and be dismissed from the start line at 5-min interval.
- Start Line: Dairy Farm Nature Park, Car park A
- End Line: Mayfair Park, Main Shelter
***Note on Keeping an Open Mind
What you learn must not be taken as the fact or the only truth in your learning journey. It should serve as a guiding force/direction to your understanding. It is your prerogative to focus on where you can relate and learn better.
Details of the Training
Date: Selected Weekends
Time: 2.00pm to 4.00pm (2-hour)
Special Location: Pipe Line Trail
(Start: Dairy Farm Nature Park)
(End: Mayfair Park)
Group size: Maximum 20 pax
Conducted by: Master Coach
Register for the Training
Registration Confirmed When: Payment is made, and registration form submitted
Payment Duration: N.A.
Payment Amount: Pay-as-you-want (You can indicate your amount in the form)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
You can give your details below if you are interested and we will inform you when the workshop is open for registration.