Notes for reading the Schedule
1. All the rows highlighted black denotes the week that Forest School Singapore will be taking a break. And there will be NO regular sessions/programs during those weeks.
Weekly Forest School (Click Here)
1. Forest School runs throughout the year (about 40-weeks)
2. There will be no classes on public holidays.
3. Last Week of Regular Programs are on the 11-17 NOVEMBER
WORKSHOPS (Click here)
1. All workshop will be launched via the FOREST SCHOOL WORKSHOPS page
2. Fix range of workshops will happen every 2nd week of the month.
1. Registration Opens on the 6-Weeks before the Camp dates
2. Details of the Camps will be announce along with the Registration
3. (Correction)Camps will be designated as 3-days instead of 2-days.
4. (Correction)Summer Camps will be run from Mon-Wed
5. (Correction)Winter Camps will be run from Mon-Wed or Thu-Sat
Legend for reading the Schedule
– Yellow denotes Local School Holiday
– Red Word denotes Public Holiday
– Orange denotes Forest School Holiday Camp: Summer
– Blue denotes Forest School Holiday Camp: Winter
– Green denotes Workshops (Possibility)
JAN – JUN
JUL – DEC