Legend for reading the Schedule
– Yellow denotes Local School Holiday
– Red Word denotes Public Holiday
– Orange denotes Forest School Holiday Camp: Summer
– Blue denotes Forest School Holiday Camp: Winter
– Green denotes Workshops (Possibility)
Notes for reading the Schedule
1. Forest School runs throughout the year
2. There will be no classes on public holidays
3. Last Week of Regular Programs are on Graduation Week 45
1. All the row highlighted black denotes the week that Forest School Singapore will be taking a break. And there will be no regular sessions/programs run during those weeks.
1. All workshop will be launched via the FOREST SCHOOL WORKSHOPS page
2. Fix range of workshops will happen every 2nd week of the month.
1. Registration Opens on the 6-Weeks before the Camp dates
2. Details of the Camps will be announce along with the Registration
3. Camps will be designated as 3-days instead of 2-days.
JAN – JUN
JUL – DEC