You are registering for the Forest School Workshop (FSWS) – Special Drop Off. It is a one day FS (drop-off) special.
We wish to partner parents, volunteers and teachers who fully comprehend what it means to be in Forest School, the way of a community, the tools, the commitment, and the lifestyle.
By signing up for the “Forest School Workshops”, you agree to abide by the
“Mindset and Commitment” and “Terms and Conditions”.
^ “Forest School Workshops” is supported and inspired by “Forest School Singapore”.
* “Forest School – Singapore” is an initiative by “Coach Darren LLP”.
You will confirm your registration, once you have made payment and complete the form. If you have only completed the form without payment, the form will not be valid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SESSION IS FOR DROP-OFF ONLY
(A) PAYMENT OF FEES: Payment is required in order to complete this registration form, and is required to confirm your child’s place in the program. Internet bank transfer or ATM transfer can be made to OCBC 522-146-141-001
*You may wish to confirm your program dates and make payment first before proceeding with the rest of this form.
(B) WITHDRAWAL: There will be no refund for any withdrawals.
(C) CHANGES IN SESSIONS: COACH DARREN LLP reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the program or its contents or alter the composition of the relevant conducting team and venue for the program at any time at its discretion. COACH DARREN LLP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the program where enrolment is insufficient.
(D) CONDUCT: We endeavour to create and maintain a positive and joyful environment. We do not condone any form of physical or verbal abuse or harmful action from any person towards any other person within the premises, including parents towards their own child. Should any incident come to our attention, which we feel does not adhere to our values, we reserve the right, if necessary, to step in to separate the participants of the incidents.
(E) MEDIA RELEASE: In the course of providing the programmes to your child by our schools, our operational and teaching activities may be recorded to be used for media and academic purposes. By signing these Terms & Conditions, we assume that parents, or guardians (where applicable), grant permission for COACH DARREN LLP to use their child’s photograph(s), written work, art work and voice in any academic portfolio, video, printed collateral, online platform or any other promotional material or testimonials.
(F1) CHANGES IN SESSIONS: COACH DARREN LLP reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the program or its contents or alter the composition of the relevant conducting team and venue for the program at any time at its discretion. COACH DARREN LLP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the program where enrolment is insufficient.
(F2) DROP OFF ONLY: : Forest School Holiday Camp will be done as a drop-off only. Parents will drop off their child at the Meeting Point.
(F3) PICK UP: All pick up will happen at the Meeting Point. We will communicate the time to pick up the kids via specific whatsapp group. The latest time of pick up will be 1.00pm.
(G) PUNCTUALITY: Program starts at 9.00am. The time between 9.00am to 9.10am is meant for participants to bond at the meeting point. We will start debrief at 9.10am sharp. Participants who are late will affect the group dynamics, and miss key safety briefings. The time available for play, learning and development will also be reduced due to lateness.
(H) TESTIMONIALS: In the event that we receive any testimonial from you, during your child’s attendance of a programme or following their withdrawal, we may use this, or part thereof, in various online and printed platforms for promotional purposes.
(I) CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE: COACH DARREN LLP is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the client personal information and undertakes not to divulge any of the client’s personal information to any third party without the prior written consent of the client SUBJECT TO the obligation of COACH DARREN LLP to disclose to any Singapore government authority any information relating to the client in compliance with the law.
(J) INDEMNITY: Save for proven gross negligence, COACH DARREN LLP which includes but is not limited to instructors, teachers, employees, agents and consultants shall not be held liable nor responsible for any injuries, accidents, loss of property, damage, claims, liabilities suffered or sustained by any child, parents, carer and individuals in connection with or howsoever arising in the course of the provision of services.
(K) MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: COACH DARREN LLP reserves the right to amend any of the above Terms & Conditions from time to time as deemed appropriate.
Communication between parents, teachers, neighbours and children is very important to the development of the children’s learning in Forest School. We encourage frank and honest feedback among all stakeholders, so that we can improve as a community.
Parents are required to align their mentality and frequency with the forest school community. Hence the following points are important for the development of our young learners in forest school.
1. Parents have to respect the child, as much as they respect an adult. With that, we have to believe what a child says, no matter how ridiculous it may sound at times. This is done only when we trust them. This trust, will ripple down the years, into a greater self-belief in everything he/she participate in.
2. Quarrels have to be allowed. We have to allow the young learners to resolve their disagreement and discussion on their own, without interfering with their conversation or fights, with our adult perspective. This will allow them, to learn how to navigate the real world, in terms of emotional and social interaction. The effect, will be a more confident child as well, because they realise they can settle their own issues. (However, we will stand in their presence just to ensure no safety is compromised).
3. Never give negative judgement on young learners’ effort and sincerity, no matter what the outcome is. This is a no go area. We want our young learner to value their journey and efforts, so that they can grow the resilience to keep trying. Negative judgements will teach them that other things are more important than their own heart and soul.
4. We all make mistakes, so in the forest school community, we will all keep an open mind. Always ask “Why did the person make the mistake? Is there something going on in their heart and mind, that is troubling them?” We put together our open mind and concern for each other, we will give our children a loving environment that they can learn much more from, to develop their own wholesome character and learning journey.